daisypath

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

background

welcome

Assalamualikum blogwalking ~ im merlissa nadeera ! nothing interesting about my blog ! my blog just about me and my life ~ pasal orang lain ? malas nak cite ! kalau suka baca , tak suka tak payah baca ~

romantic messages



If luv s a disease den im very ill, but i dont want medicine, i wont take no pill, i will suffer dis illness coz it makes me see exactly how much u mean 2 me!


I prayed for a red bike, God gave me blue. I lost my old cap, He gave me new. I asked for a friend who will always be true. I prayed and prayed, till came you.

--

I love my eyes when U look into them,
I love my name when U say it,
I love my heart when U love it,
I love my life when U are in it.
--

Give laugh to all but smile to one,
Give cheeks to all but lips to one,
Give love to all but Heart to one,
Let everybody love you
But you love one.

--

God sprinkles tiny but wonderful seeds of blessings on earth each day...and I just caught one that's so nice and true...it's YOU !
<!--[if !supportLineBreakNewLine]-->
<!--[endif]-->
--


Colors may fade, the sun may not shine, the moon may not be bright, heartbeats may stop, lives may pass but our friendship, I'll treasure 'til the day my heart stops.

--

You are the twinkle of my eyes;
The smile on my lips;
The joy of my face;
Without you I am incomplete.

--

"A gentle word like a spark of light, Illuminates my soul, And as each sound goes deeper, It's YOU that makes me whole."

--

It takes 2 to tango. 2 to kiss. 2 to talk & remenisce.
so many good things cum in 2 & one of those things is me & u!


DA HABIS BACA ?? HOPELY KORANG ENJOY ! BYE~

No comments:

lagu